This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Saturday, January 02, 2010

Allie's art work


Allie loves to draw. I have gone through reams of paper for that kid. Daily, I pick up little drawings that I find "displayed" all over the house. I keep some of it, but there's so much, that most of it ultimately ends up in the recycle bin.

Lately Allie has been into Hello Kitty and she recently acquired multiple Hello Kitty knickknacks (which I also find prominately "displayed" all over the house). So here is our little artist's latest masterpiece: her Hello Kitty doll and a yellow butterfly.

No comments: