Summer is moving right along and most of it has been insanely busy for this family. I learned the hard way this July that moving and working full time with 4 kids is about as challenging as I can manage. We got through it with help- much thanks to my mom, who took care of Christina most of the time and helped us get settled in. We also owe one to some family members and neighbors who helped us get moved out of the old house and into the new. People have been so good to us!
Another summer at Tabor has passed and the kids had a wonderful time, as usual. The boys learned a little bit about sailing and came home proudly displaying their deckhand certificates on the refrigerator. The work for me each year always presents new and challenging situations, but always settles out by the end. There are always some cool adventures too- this year for me it was meeting Robert Ballard (discoverer of the Titanic) and seeing the Alvin (both old and new), while out and about with my Oceanography class.
Nonetheless, I am happy to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment