I know. It's like I dropped out of cyber existence for awhile. Trying to sell your house, teaching a new class you've never taught before, and having your kids in a major production will do that to you. Oh, and then there's that thing about continuing to raise four kids through it all...
Now I'm between jobs- getting ready start up again at Tabor for the summer. The move is local- nothing exciting- but underway. We expect to add some living space and a significant increase in our mortgage at the end of next month. The production was a hit. Aaron played an amazing "Charlie Bucket" in Willy Wonka at a community theater at the end of April and beginning of May. Joe was a fantastic "Oompa Loompa" and also was in several numbers as a town kid in Act I. Joe is currently one of the leads in his school play, coming up next week. Our lives have been about memorizing lines for 2 months! For parents- theater is FUN and theater is EXHAUSTING. Really EXHAUSTING.
Meanwhile, the girls have been busy with their extracurricular activities as well. Allie did great in her second piano recital last weekend, while Christina is gearing up for her first ballet recital next month. Life is busy! Life is good!
Since I like to write about the simpler things in life, I'll leave you with this quote of the week: Yesterday, I found Christina outside towel drying one of her caterpillars from her bug collection . "What are you doing?", I asked her.
"Giving my caterpillars a bath, of course!"
My biggest worry as my little ones get older: Forgetting all of the cute things they do at this age.
1 comment:
Whew! I'm exhausted just reading about all you have going on.
Congratulations on the move! When you get a chance...you know, in between bon bons LOL...could you drop me a line...via email or Facebook and let me know your new address? I'd hate for your Christmas card to be misrouted! :)
Post a Comment