- The word Uranus produces eruptions of hysterical laughter and is clearly the funniest word in the solar system.
- They can run 350 laps around the basement and still have energy to spare.
- Sighing and eyeball rolling has begun.
- They begin playing practical jokes on their mother. (Case in point: I found a plastic Halloween spider in my sock drawer. And yes, it made me jump).
- They can rake up the leaves and actually do a pretty good job at it (yay)!
- They start ordering from the adult menu at restaurants.
- They can throw a ball farther and better than I can. (This is a little embarrassing).
- They still hug their Mama, but only when no one's looking.
- They collect a fortune in tooth money.
- Their Mama still thinks they're the cutest things on two legs. (I suppose this will never change).
No comments:
Post a Comment