This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What did people do before digital cameras?


12,357 takes later- this is the best I could get. Finally, when they were all looking up and smiling at the same time, without blinking, one of them decides to act like a dweeb, just as I snapped the picture.

Fifteen more gray hairs for me.

3 comments:

RoseAnn said...

Nobody's crying or injured so I'd say that's a huge success! You have such a beautiful family. ;)

Brenna said...

Hey! That reminds me of the Christmas pet photo you did for me! So, which was more difficult, the kids or the hairy kids??

Stephie said...

hey the tree is still standing!!!