The kids filled yet another round of "good behavior charts". The boys got new T-shirts from their karate school that they wanted. I still haven't figured out what to do for Allie. She didn't hesitate to tell me what she had in mind though:
Allie: "I want my own phone."
She is four going on fourteen. Her request ranks right up there with Joe's request several months ago for a trip to Disneyworld. These kids sure know how to set the bar high! Just for the record: she will not be getting her own phone.
2 comments:
Karley has asked for her own laptop! She's only 4 months older than Allie!!
Oliver has his own phone...it is in the shape of Elmo and I can download his name on to it so Elmo calls him....hi Oliver it is Elmo calling! He's only 7 months old...it was that or buy him a remote control! Boys!
Post a Comment