
The bats are out putting on an aerodynamic show as they skillfully dive for insects.
The rabbits on the front lawn are there to greet us like clock-work every evening, as Annabel and I take our walk.
The green bean plants in our garden are fully leafed-out and are ready to produce beans (just in time to be consumed by the rabbits).
A fire fly makes his first appearance.
The sun sets after our kids are in bed.
And today I returned to Tabor Academy for another summer of teaching marine science classes. This year I am teaching a class on fish! (Go figure). I will also be leading an advanced marine science class, which so far has only two registered students. (That should be interesting).
Pictures to come! In the mean time, here is one of a minke whale (at least I thinke it's a minke) from last summer's whale watching trip. Unfortunately, many of last year's staff (myself included) spent more time dealing with vomiting, sea sick kids than watching whales. As I result, I have chosen to opt out of this year's expedition without a shred of regret.
No comments:
Post a Comment