This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Saturday, February 23, 2008

One More Charity

I understand if it's too uncomfortable to leave a prayer in the comments section on a public site (see Lent thread below. Auntie Cherie, I was counting on you)! I understand too if it's too much of a pain in the butt to create your own e-blogger account in order to leave a comment.

But....

I have one more charity that I forgot to include. Our friend Kim is currently a lay missioner in El Salvador for Maryknoll. Click here to check out this wonderful organization.

Do you have a favorite charity you like to contribute to regularly? Please do share! (That's what comments are for).

No comments: