This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Friday, July 20, 2007

Simple Needs

I love it when their needs are simple. Today while driving home with my arm hanging out the window, I heard a small voice from the back seat say this:

"Father, Son, Holy Spirit... Dear God, please make the wind stop blowing. Thank you. Father, Son, Holy Spirit."

Me: "Um, Aaron, I think I can handle this one. How about if I roll up the window."

Aaron: "Oh, that's a great idea!"

1 comment:

JASON said...

Amen