This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Imagine This

I actually did take a picture of this, but it would be too cruel to share. And possibly, illegal too. But you can imagine...

The other day I was walking down the hall and I found Joe stark naked, facing the wall. After investigating, I learned that Joe was naked because it was almost time for a bath. And he was facing the wall because his father put him in the corner to serve a time-out sentence. Poor Joe!

No comments: