This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Monday, April 02, 2007

Remember Xander?

One year ago, I proudly announced the birth of our new nephew Xander on this blog. Now, if you can believe it, the little guy just celebrated his first birthday! Too see some pictures of the "little man in brown" and his goofball paternal clone, check him out here!

Happy Birthday Xander!

4 comments:

Stephie said...

dang it has been a year???? I just checked out Jason's blog...no Jason, I'm not a stalker just a transplant from CA like your sis.

ps I LOVED your pumpkin!

JASON said...

why thankyou stephie!! just curious, have I met you before in Roseville?? I think I remember you...

Stephie said...

Yup Jason, probably SR (though you may have been too little) and also at your sister's place in MA when you were out here for a baptism...your sis and I go WAY back to the dark ages :)

Aunt Kathi said...

Happy Birthday from your Great Great Aunt Kathi