This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Friday, December 02, 2005

Pictures After All!




A wonderful family, the Hutchings, the parents of Alexandra's foster sister, have offered the use of their laptop so we can download and post our pictures.

Since I already gave you a full description of our week, I will just describe each picture shown. The first one, obviously, is of our little sweetie (whom we have recently nicknamed 'Tea Biscuit').

The second one, of the building with the red star, is at Ba Yi square in Nanchang. The third picture is of the children who followed us around during our tour of the orphanage in Nanfeng.

Remember, I can't view my site from here, so hopefully these pictures showed up ok!

Enjoy!

No comments: