This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Friday, December 02, 2005

A few more




Ok, while I have the chance, I am going to post a few more pictures.

The first one, with the palm trees, is another look at Ba Yi square. The second is the view outside the orphanage window. The third is a picture of the orphanage itself.

Now that I've unloaded the pictures, I can start taking more with the digital again

Cheers!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

sorry to hear you "lost" the first pics! But you still have some great ones. I hope you can continue to post through the rest of the trip!