This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quote of the week

While painting the boys' closet doors...
Me:  "Aaron, if you want to help you need to go change into some old painting clothes."

Aaron:  "I don't have any old painting clothes."

Me:  "Then you can't help.  I don't want you ruining your good clothes."

As he leans into the closet door, reaching for something...
Aaron:  "Oops.  Well I guess I have some painting clothes now."

No comments: