This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Monday, November 21, 2011

cursive message

Yesterday I came across a piece of paper with a word in the most beautiful hand written cursive.  The boys have been working hard at learning cursive in school and both seem to enjoy it.  This sample I came across appeared to have the perfect technique- a teacher could have written it.  As I pulled the paper closer to read the word, I found that it simply said "Stupidhead."

Yep, it was definitely written by one of my boys.

No comments: