This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Decorating
I hate dusting. As the least favorite chore, it's usually ignored until I can no longer stand it, and I don't tend to pay much attention to the individual objects on my shelves, until I break out the duster. It's no wonder I never realized the children were decorating the house. After willing myself to dust the entertainment center yesterday, I was surprised to find a huge piece of granite resting next to my amethyst on the glass shelf. I also found additional pieces of art work and pictures in random places- fair enough, I suppose, it's they're house too. My favorite though was the finger impressions and fingernail scraped pieces of wax I found in some of my candles. Hmmm, if they're really getting this involved, maybe I should get them to do the dusting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment