"Wait, don't call an orthodontist for me, I'm supposed to look like this!"
His name is Seamus (aka- Shameless) and he is our project for the week. And what a project he is. Here are some of the lessons we're working on:
- Beds are for people and people only. Digging yourself under the covers of my bed makes me even more mad because I think it's disgusting to have an animal who doesn't wipe his bottom rest it on my pillow!
- I'm only letting you on the couch because I can wash the cover and you are more or less glued to it no matter what I do. Fine, you win this one.
- Staring at the treat box and barking at it will NOT get you a treat.
- How in the hell do you manage to break out of your cage every morning with the latches still closed shut?
- All bodily fluids will be released outside the house ONLY!
- My female dog has more dignity than that. Please stop attempting to use her as your 'object'.
- Banging into a closed door multiple times with your head will not get it open. OK, maybe sometimes it will, which is probably why you do it.
- You do not own every ball in the house. The balls will continue to ignore you when you bark at them.
- Finally, if you grab my leg or my children's legs like that again, be prepared to fly across the room!
No comments:
Post a Comment