This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disturbed



I find this image of my son's lower bunk bed only slightly disturbing. He definitely gets points for creativity.

But when I discovered today that my daughter pulled used gum out of the bathroom trash can and chewed on it awhile before giving it to her sister to chew...well now, that's disturbing.

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

I like the acrobatic stuffed animals!

One of my brothers is haunted by stories of him eating gum that had fallen in a pig pen and gum that had fallen in the toilet. Comparatively, trash can is pretty tame! LOL