This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Friday, April 09, 2010

I Hate it When This Happens

While trying to teach one kid a lesson (for being a rotten sneak), I deliberately left dessert out of of his lunch box. Instead, his well-behaved brother was rewarded with a treat in his lunch box.

Then I unintentionally switched their lunches and put them in the wrong backpacks!

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

Oops! Do they eat lunch together? Maybe they'll be none the wiser?