This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Friday, April 16, 2010

Coping

Number of times I cleaned up vomit yesterday: 2
Number of times I cleaned up diarrhea: 1
Number of times I dealt with wetting accidents: 4
Number of times I dealt with tantrums: 4
Number of times I had to chase down the dog after she ran away: 1
Number of glasses of wine I had last night after everyone was in bed: not telling
Number of additional gray hairs on my head: 5472

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

{{{Hugs}}} I only have three culprits (Robert, Ruby, Rio) to blame for gray hairs at my house. Hang in there.