This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Saturday, October 03, 2009

How she sees me


This is me. It was drawn by my four-year old. I'm honored that she gave me boobs. But I'm not so sure about the pear shaped body and the Flinstone style dress. (Come to think of it, I don't think Allie's ever seen me wear a dress. And she definitely hasn't seen me wear one with a huge purple cloud on it). I also didn't know that I had chicken feet. Not sure what the letters are at the bottom. I think she was just practicing.

But as funny as this picture is, it's also perfect. Because my four-year old drew it.

1 comment:

Stephie said...

hey you are pretty tall though, AND only have 5 fingers...it could be far worse!