This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Photos






OK, so before I start in with the annual complaint sessions of how cold it is, how there's too much snow, how I'm moving to South America, etc., I thought I'd show off some of New England's finest. Yes, New England does have a few perks. Even if you do have to freeze your butt off six months of the year. Anyway, the pictures don't really do much justice. The colors are very vivid and are not the same on camera. But here's a flavor of it anyhow. The kids don't really appreciate the gorgeous leaves here (especially not the color blind ones), but they sure do like jumping in the leaves!

No comments: