This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Learning the Hard Way
The other day Christina came up to me with her tooth brush in her mouth and she was crying. I was perplexed because brushing her teeth is usually one of Christina's favorite activities. When I asked her what was wrong she said she didn't like her "tooth paste". Perplexed again- Christina's not supposed to have tooth paste. When I started noticing bubbles coming out of her mouth, it was then I realized that she pasted her brush with the hand soap. It's gotta be tough being the youngest. She just wanted tooth paste like all the older kids! Don't think she'll be trying that again though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment