This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Sunday, October 07, 2007

Wow

Last night John and I went with some friends to see Wicked the musical in Boston for my birthday. (We won't discuss how old I am). We actually bought these tickets a year and a half ago. Only one word can describe this show- Wow! The special effects were amazing. The story is about the life of the Wicked Witch of the West and her relationship with Glinda, the Witch of the North, before Dorothy came to Oz.

If you like musical theater, I highly recommend it! Check out these photographs of the production here.

1 comment:

JASON said...

WOW