This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Thursday, August 09, 2007

Whale Adventures

Here's a taste of my work day today...














Unfortunately, today's adventures also involved dealing with vomitting, sea sick students and getting soaking wet from the huge swells on the ride out to sea. (For your benefit, I was kind enough to NOT include these images).

...But the whales, which included 3 species: fin, humpback, and minke, put on quite a show!

Yep, it was whale worth it.

1 comment:

Stephie said...

I don't see turtles!!! And tomorrow is your last day!!! I think you got robbed!