This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
The Micky Mountain Club
Daddy took all 3 kids hiking in New Hampshire yesterday, while I stayed home with the baby.
Daddy won most valuable family member award this weekend.
Ok- just for the record, I knew someone would say something about the car. Yes, you can drive up this mountain (Pack Monadnock)- but all the boys HIKED! (Allie rode in the packpack). All I can say is it's a good thing Stephanie wasn't with them or they would have driven for sure, hahaha!
Secondly, when I wrote Micky, you assumed I was refering to the Mouse! Thanks for the correction, you spelling bee nerd!
5 comments:
Mickey has an E in it :D
And big ears...I don't see mouse ears on the kids
oh and how did that car get stuck on the mountain too?
yeah, so much for hiking. he he
Ok- just for the record, I knew someone would say something about the car. Yes, you can drive up this mountain (Pack Monadnock)- but all the boys HIKED! (Allie rode in the packpack). All I can say is it's a good thing Stephanie wasn't with them or they would have driven for sure, hahaha!
Secondly, when I wrote Micky, you assumed I was refering to the Mouse! Thanks for the correction, you spelling bee nerd!
hey i watched the bee last nite....i could spell bedbug!!!
Post a Comment