This blog began with our journey to China when we received our adopted daughter and third child, Alexandra. The lady bug is the common symbol, or mascott for adopted Chinese daughters. The blog has since evolved into a journal of our trials, triumphs, joys and complete loss of sanity (that is often restored by copious amounts of chocolate or beer- taken only on an as needed basis, of course), as we embrace daily life with four beautiful little children.



Monday, October 16, 2006

Votes

Aaron: "I need some votes."
Dad: "Some what?"
Aaron: "Votes."
Dad: "Boats? Goats?"
Aaron: "No, votes! I need votes now!"
Dad: "Ok Aaron, well if you ever run for office, I'll vote for you."
Aaron: "No, votes! Votes in my cereal."
Dad: "Oh, this?" (holding up a box of Honey Bunches of Oats)
Aaron: "Yeah, votes."
Dad: "Honey Bunches of Oats. Of oats, votes. Ok, got it.
Aaron: "Yep, bubbles and votes."

No comments: